Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

July/August Connection Issues

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
Beginning the evening of July 28, users across the US (and outside) began experiencing extreme lag in-game, disconnects when exiting to the Character Selection screen, various errors, inability to login, disconnects moving between areas in-game, etc. . .

On July 29, a response was posted that the server connection issues were resolved. Players are still experiencing these issues. @Dworgyn posted a notice on the morning of July 30 that the tech team was working on this problem. Can we please have an update? We're at multiple days and still not able to play; last evening doing Daily Assignments I was disconnected twice.

Even if the update is that the resolution is still in progress, it would be reassuring to players to have some communication.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
We're on Day 4 since there has been any official acknowledgment of this issue by KI, anywhere. Here, Central, Twitter. What is going on?

This silence is deafening.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
All should be well now!

Also note that some of the issues the past day or two may not have necessarily been able to be controlled by us. There's a great website that allows you to check general Internet Health: http://www.internethealthreport.com/ If you see red squares in abundance on that map, there could be many issues with connecting to Wizard101 in general and it could vary for players.
If you continue to have issues, please contact Customer Support for more assistance: Support@Wizard101.com

Survivor
May 11, 2011
I still cannot connect to game with 2 of my PC's. DAYS and DAYS with this problem. [ Unable to launch game. Please download and run the Wizard installer again.] I have been doing what support e-mails me to do and I still get no game.