Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Judge Veg problem

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
i am not sure this is a bug or intended, but if its intended, its extremely annoying. or maybe it only happened to me.

i play 2 accounts at once, my storm and my life got to this battle and when one of them got polymorphed (my storm), shadow pips were taken away and i only got single pips. that would of been fine, something challenging i guess except 3/4 of the deck you get is filled with shadow pip spells or 8+ pip spells. the rest being mostly blades or transmutes or a natural attack.

i managed to win this battle after i do not know how many turns, mostly because the life polymorph did actually get heals that were not shadow spells. and i bought henchmen, which can get polymorphed as well.

but thats not all, i did finally manage to get a wizard back to themselves, but the double pips still only counted as single pips. i couldnt cast storm lord, even though i had enough counting the double pips, but when i got a shadow pip, i could cast glowbugs, which ended the fight, finally.