Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Join Team bug.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
I've had this happen several times now. When I've attempted to join a group from the new kiosk I've gone to the loading screen and then immediately returned to the kiosk. Now thats not too bad, group finished, or left, or what have you, but for whatever reason, I also get hit with the 10 minute delay after that, and thats a problem.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
RaiTaebeck on Apr 22, 2015 wrote:
I've had this happen several times now. When I've attempted to join a group from the new kiosk I've gone to the loading screen and then immediately returned to the kiosk. Now thats not too bad, group finished, or left, or what have you, but for whatever reason, I also get hit with the 10 minute delay after that, and thats a problem.
Yes, that's happened to me as well. Loremaster seems to be the worst for that glitch.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Same. I have only tried Loremaster 4 times. Each time I get the glitch and penalty. Since I can pick up the quest and enter, it shouldn't be a level or requirement issue, but a straight up bug. It seems like everyone tries to join too fast, it lets more than 4 people join accidentally and it makes the extras force quit and get a penalty. That is my theory anyway.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Prince of Shadows on Apr 23, 2015 wrote:
Yes, that's happened to me as well. Loremaster seems to be the worst for that glitch.
Loremaster is one of, if not the most popular farming bosses. Its also an instance where it seems like in a majority of cases at least one person gets cold feet after entering. I make it a point to do a few Loremaster runs every time I play and I'd guess that 80% of the time I end up on a team of 3 or less. This might be because there are a lot of Novice and Apprentice wizards who think they're going to get an "easy" spell drop and decide at the last minute that they're not up to it. I don't know if this has anything to do with the glitch, I'm just throwing it out there for consideration. I've given up trying to enter the Loremaster instance through the kiosk because I don't remember ever being successful. Usually it takes me the same amount of time to portal to Dragonspyre and enter normally as it does to travel to Olde Town to use the kiosk so I no longer bother with it. I use the kiosk when I'm in a helping mood but only for other instances and so far I've had good experiences with those.