Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Item bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 11, 2015
I was switching mounts from my storm to myth then later I ended up deleting my myth with the crystal unicorn mount on it it never said my items would be taken please help.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
This is not a bug.

If you delete a wizard, then anything that wizard had on them, in their banks or in their house will also be deleted. Not to sound harsh, but the sad truth is that you made a careless mistake.

All may not be lost, however.

I've heard that KingsIsle sometimes helps people recover wizards if they were deleted by mistake, and IF you contact them ASAP to get help. They have servers that back up information so they may be able to get your wizard back if you get on this quickly. Like, right now.

Click on the "Help?" link above in the upper right corner as soon as you read this message and good luck.

Alia Misthaven

PS: in the future, never delete any wizard until you've emptied out their house, backpack, and banks; unequipped and moved their mount & pet; and saved any other mounts, gear, pets or plants that are valuable.