Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is there a way to walk to the Ruined Alcazar?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 05, 2010
I just started palying again after a 3 year break, and I've been trying to get to the Sardonyx. But when I entered Bastion and Silent Market, all of my teleporters to the various locations were gone. I had to go to each location and manually reset them. 'not a big deal.' I thought, I'd just walk. But when I tried to get to the Ruined Alcazar, the only way it seemed I could get there was via a dungeon on Crescent Beach. Is there any other way to reach the Alcazar without doing that dungeon?

Explorer
May 28, 2012
I had this problem with Grizzleheim, but I got a friend who had access to go to the area, then I ported to them and activate the teleporters. This did eventually work for me.

Have you tried asking a friend to assist you? I would be available if there is no one to help, if you want to let me know your wizard name and usual availability (include time zone) and realm so we can set up a meeting time.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Have you tried teleporting to a friend there?

That method works as well.

If not, then there is currently no other means of accessing the area otherwise from repeating the dungeon unfortunately.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010