Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

is their a 64 bit version of wizard101?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 28, 2014
i looked up what bit my computer is and it's 64 bit and went on to check what bit wizard101 is via windows task manger and saw it is 32 bit, is there currently a 64 bit version of wizard101 available to match my 64 bit computer?

Administrator
ReedThis on Nov 27, 2019 wrote:
i looked up what bit my computer is and it's 64 bit and went on to check what bit wizard101 is via windows task manger and saw it is 32 bit, is there currently a 64 bit version of wizard101 available to match my 64 bit computer?
Hi ReedThis! We're still in the process with our software partner to implement this change and are waiting on their update. Apologies that this is taking longer than expected.

In order to play the game in the meantime, all you have to do is not install macOS Catalina. If you've already done that, please see the macOS website or your computer support contact for information on how to roll back the change, should you wish to play again on that particular computer.