Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Improve Game Performance, Vsync, High Refresh Rate.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2015
For players with high refresh rate monitors, or just want the game to feel speedier, i recommend using DXVK with the game. It converts Direct X(9,10,11) to Vulkan (Only available for Windows and Linux).

Install is very simple, just moving a file into %Wizard Install Director%/Bin/ and Optionally create a dxvk.conf file if you want to remove frame rate cap, or other options documented on the DXVK Github wiki.

Currently in game with RX 5700 Xt, i get around 400fps in game.
@Spark. @Wizard101Devs

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
DanielFire15531 on May 13, 2021 wrote:
For players with high refresh rate monitors, or just want the game to feel speedier, i recommend using DXVK with the game. It converts Direct X(9,10,11) to Vulkan (Only available for Windows and Linux).

Install is very simple, just moving a file into %Wizard Install Director%/Bin/ and Optionally create a dxvk.conf file if you want to remove frame rate cap, or other options documented on the DXVK Github wiki.

Currently in game with RX 5700 Xt, i get around 400fps in game.
@Spark. @Wizard101Devs

^ This is simple?