Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

If you dare to order we will block your account.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2017
I usually order crowns on weekends. Literally every time I order it blocks my account, then I have to email them to fix it. At that point the sale is over. I wanted to do memberships today but of course that went out the window. I am just wondering how many people are getting accounts blocked every time they order. I have played online games for decades and this is a first. If there is a sale I always think...well if I order I will have to go through all this again.

Wondering if I am the only one who feels like blocking people for frequent orders when they have sales that change daily is a very poor design.

I am open to ideas, suggestions, etc since I am beyond the point of frustration. All KI says to me is 'well that is the way the ordering program works'. Seems like they need to change the way their sales work if that is the case.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
It sounds to me like your account might have been flagged for fraud activity at some point. You should check with your bank or credit card issuer first, to see if they've stopped the transactions from going through. Also, be sure to check the email associated with your Wizard101 account in case they've been sending you messages. If there's a master account linking your account to a Wizard101 family of accounts, be sure that master account is up-to-date with proper email links, settings that allow credit card purchases, etc.

Finally, if everything else is clear but you're still having problems, then you should contact support and try to work out what's going wrong when you attempt to purchase crowns. For example, are you ordering too often? Is your credit card info up to date? Do some of your orders go through while others fail? (If so, try to see if there's some kind of pattern.) You can't solve the problem if you don't know what the problem is, so work with customer support to get your account back on track.

Good luck,

Alia Misthaven

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Contact KingsIsle.

What happens is: There has been a limit put on your account and when you try to buy above a certain amount in crowns, it blocks your account.

This happened when I first opened my account years ago. I contacted support and they unlocked the crown limit for me.