Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I think I accidentally deleted my mount!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 20, 2012
2
I've checked everywhere and I can't find my mount. It was gifted to me not long ago. It was a Nightflame Pegasus (Permanent) mount.

It was my ONLY mount! :(

Administrator
It is in your Marleybone House, young Wizard. You cannot have a mount both in your house and in your backpack at the same time.

Return to your house and either locate your Mount, or open your Attic from your House Decorating window and look for the Mount under the piggle icon.


community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 20, 2012
2
I'd already checked that before posting and my mount isn't showing up there.

I just went and checked again, THOROUGHLY sifting through every single housing-related icon after seeing nothing but my pet dragon beneath the piggle icon, and my mount isn't anywhere to be found.

So, again, help. I dunno if this is a glitch or what, but I swear my mount isn't showing up at my house for me.

Administrator
Yes it was in your house - inside your house - the inside and the outside are different zones.

You are now riding your Mount.


community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
59
Yea, i also accidentally deleted my cloud wyvern a couple weeks ago, he was on my low lvl and i deleted him, so is there anyway to get it back or is it just my tough luck?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
2636
AlexSoulhaven on Feb 22, 2013 wrote:
Yea, i also accidentally deleted my cloud wyvern a couple weeks ago, he was on my low lvl and i deleted him, so is there anyway to get it back or is it just my tough luck?
Altho you maybe able to ask KI to restore a wizard, the longer you wait the less chance they will be able to. Keep in mind they can only keep a certain amount of older information around due to storage of it being quite large.

We were very lucky, one time they did restore a main wizard for us that was accidentally deleted by us but I emailed them almost immediately after it happened. It took a few days but we were so happy to see Anthony GhostFountain back again and since have been very careful on what we choose to delete from then on.

Before I delete a wizard I try to keep them around for a few days and make sure I put everything that I want to keep in my shared bank.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
495
Northlite on Feb 24, 2013 wrote:
Altho you maybe able to ask KI to restore a wizard, the longer you wait the less chance they will be able to. Keep in mind they can only keep a certain amount of older information around due to storage of it being quite large.

We were very lucky, one time they did restore a main wizard for us that was accidentally deleted by us but I emailed them almost immediately after it happened. It took a few days but we were so happy to see Anthony GhostFountain back again and since have been very careful on what we choose to delete from then on.

Before I delete a wizard I try to keep them around for a few days and make sure I put everything that I want to keep in my shared bank.
Nice strategy!

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
186
Professor Greyrose on Feb 12, 2013 wrote:
Yes it was in your house - inside your house - the inside and the outside are different zones.

You are now riding your Mount.
wow your so smart! you know exactly what happened on what day.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
11
purrfectgirl on May 11, 2013 wrote:
wow your so smart! you know exactly what happened on what day.
OMG How did you know that?!?!?!

- Jared WinterFlame
Legendary Sorcerer