Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I have a problem...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
My friend wants me to help him on his account, i said sure but im not sure if i can get banned for this or not, can an admin respond saying if i can get banned for helping my buddy?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I'm not an admin, however I can probably echo what one might say to you.

"Sharing/distributing Personal Information [including Passwords] is strictly against the rules and terms of service"

Meaning, both you and your friend may get banned because you both are violating the known and highlighted rule. Things can especially get sketchy if dishonesty ensues and something happens to that account.

If you intend of assisting, you can use your account and aid him while he play his.

But, if you insists on the method your friend suggested and you two have deep trust for each other, well, I won't say to go ahead and do it, what I will say is that, bear in mind the rules.

Survivor
May 09, 2015
Helping out friends is encouraged in this game! It's one of the reasons Wizard101 and Pirate101 are great games! The fact that you can ask anyone for help and become friends with anyone.

Anyways, as long as you aren't violating the terms of service (which you agreed to upon installing the game) then you are fine. The only way you could get in trouble is if you were to break the rules in game... then we got a problem.
I hoped this helped at all

Peace out wizards of the spiral
Ethan Griffinthorn
Lvl 78