Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I don't know if its a bug but its a problem for me

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
Hi KI I've been farming zeus allot on my ice I got almost all his ice gear for lvl 30 but I cannot seem to get the last piece of gear from him which is Zeus' blustering foot wraps and I lost count of how many times i did him so I was thinking it Could be a bug from the monstrology update then I thought It might of not been re coded into the game?
just thought i should tell you before you update the game again like at the end of May, June? etc. so as you know people who farm bosses allot and don't get some feel like its been ages and they then like want something free like that item there trying to get? that's how I feel now.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Sorry to hear you've been having troubles obtaining this piece of gear. Nothing was modified with this loot table and it's still available in game.

Defender
Apr 18, 2014
I have had my ice wizard ever since 2014, and I also ran into this problem. However, I could not get the Zeus gear AT ALL. I farmed, I'd say, about a hundred times and not one piece was ever dropped. I read somewhere that the ice gear seems to have a lower drop rate, but not sure if this is accurate. Good luck on your hunt! Lol