Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i didn't get the shark week prize

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 25, 2011
So every year you guys(the wizard101 team) gives everyone a free shark-themed prize. however, once i logged in, got and used my code for the prize, i was notified that i got an award and log into my account in the game and look for the present icon on the left side of the game. once i checked, the only thing that was there in my gifts was the things i got from games and game cards. I tried to log in and out of my account but that didn't help. I had 3 pages in gifts but redeemed some and had 2 pages. I think that's enough for a new gift if a new gift was to be redeemed. Can someone please help me

Administrator
Hello Starshine,

I show that you have a major fishing luck elixir waiting for you in your gift window from the "sharrrkbite" code for shark week. If when you log into game you do not see this in your gift window, please send an email to support@wizard101.com so they can assist you further.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
I never received my gift I don't believe. I asked lots of people if they got their gift and they said yes. I also had gifts from card items so I thought I didn't have space for the new gift so i redeemed the gifts, and logged in and out then back in and I still had no gift.

Administrator
Molly Goldenleaf on Aug 15, 2014 wrote:
I never received my gift I don't believe. I asked lots of people if they got their gift and they said yes. I also had gifts from card items so I thought I didn't have space for the new gift so i redeemed the gifts, and logged in and out then back in and I still had no gift.
Hello Molly,

Check your inventory for a Salmonberry pet snack. You received the item on August 13.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 15, 2009