Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't Log in

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2009
I logged in and talked to Morlorn Ashthorn the Death Student and i joined the first sigil and when i got to the room with a Silver chest It said retry to load the area like when Merle ambrose says "you are not yet ready for this area" it had a timer from 10-0 and I tried going through the door before zero and i went through the door at zero and now my Wizard is stuck and I can't go into that wizard anymore please teleport him to like the commons or my house idc I just dont want to have to delete it

Administrator
bamea on Oct 1, 2020 wrote:
I logged in and talked to Morlorn Ashthorn the Death Student and i joined the first sigil and when i got to the room with a Silver chest It said retry to load the area like when Merle ambrose says "you are not yet ready for this area" it had a timer from 10-0 and I tried going through the door before zero and i went through the door at zero and now my Wizard is stuck and I can't go into that wizard anymore please teleport him to like the commons or my house idc I just dont want to have to delete it
Hi bamea! No worries, we'll get them unstuck! If you've already tried all the unusual ways and they haven't worked by now, please contact our support team for assistance:

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game