Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I Can't Get Level 75 Minion Quest?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
I am very frustrated because I cannot get the a new minion. I just leveled up to 75 and I tried talking to the storm professor and everything. Also, I finished Crab Alley and I did my level 55 spell quest, which people said could be the problem. Someone please help!

Administrator
You have completed the quest "Marvelous Minions" and received your level 75 Minion spell.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
Well I cannot get it either and I am level 83 and I can't get it because my friend told me it and I was like really and i couldn't get it sincerely, Anthony ogrebladelevel 83

Administrator
It's quite simple. If you are level 75 or higher and have your level 55 spell, speak to Halston Balestrom in Ravenwood's Storm School.

Since you are level 75, you have not completed the other half of those requirements. Your level 55 spell requires you to have completed a large portion of Wintertusk,

Visit https://www.wizard101.com/game/update-notes/may2011#newspells to learn about the quests, and what you need to do to make sure you get all your spells!

community@wizard101.com