Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can’t find my main quest!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2018
My main quest is gone, and I don’t know how to get back to it! I only have krokotopia unlocked so far, if that helps.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
obiwanscannolis on Dec 19, 2018 wrote:
My main quest is gone, and I don’t know how to get back to it! I only have krokotopia unlocked so far, if that helps.
You could ask support but that will take time waiting for an answer so try this first...

Click here to bring up the Krokotopia Quest Tree. Every quest on there is a hyperlink. You can click on it and it will take you to a page that lets you know everything about the quest, including who gives it and who you hand it in to. You're likely to have lost your quest line either at the point of handing in or (more likely) at the point of picking up.

The NPCs you pick up from or drop off your quest to are also hyperlinks so you can easily find exactly where they are located.

Look on the quest tree for the last area you remember being in and click on the quest finder in your quest log. Check on the quest tree if it is a main quest, if it is you're sorted, if not you can ignore it and start going to the NPCs who give/take in quests in that area. Even if they don't have the icon above their head click X when you're near them to check if they can speak to you. Hopefully you will find your main quest quickly and easily this way

If you don't mind picking up side quests you could use quest finder to pick up any and all quests in the world that you have not yet completed.

If you may have completed Krok you might want to check Sergeant Major Talbot in the Oasis to see if he gives you 'Missing Souls', if your world gate shows Marleybone as an option go there and speak to Private Kinchley in Wolfminster Abbey.

I hope this helps, let us know how you get on

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Have you tried the Quest Finder?

Alternatively, you can try emailing KI about your issue. Including as many details as possible will allow them to assist you easier.

support@wizard101.com

Also, can you recall where in Krok you got side-tracked?