Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I bought 60,000 crowns and didn't receive it!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2015
Hello, i'm writing here cause i contacted KingsIsle support three times to resolve this issue and the ONLY THING they can do is response me with premaid e-mails, so I'm here trying to get help from other people.
Yesterday i bought 60,000 crowns in wizard101 game. I used my DEBIT CARD to buy it. Inside game screen, i put my card information and clicked in "purchase" button, but nothing happened. I clicked a few times more and nothing. Then i closed the game. A few minutes later i received a message on my online bank saying my purchase was accepted and money was transfered to KingsIsle with my DEBIT CARD, but i didn't receive any crowns.
Then i contacted my bank support 2 times, and both said me the purchase was done, confirmed AND IS NOT PENDENT. I sent screenshots from my bank statement to w101 support, saying I already contacted my bank support, but all the w101 support can do is SEND ME THE SAME E-MAIL ALWAYS, always saying to me contact my bank support or saying the purchase isn't complete, it's just "pendent", no matter how much times I say "IT'S NOT PENDENT, IT WAS WITH MY DEBIT CARD, I ALREADY CONTACTED MY BANK SUPPORT".

Please, i need help with this.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
AndreiKamp on Feb 20, 2019 wrote:
Hello, i'm writing here cause i contacted KingsIsle support three times to resolve this issue and the ONLY THING they can do is response me with premaid e-mails, so I'm here trying to get help from other people.
Yesterday i bought 60,000 crowns in wizard101 game. I used my DEBIT CARD to buy it. Inside game screen, i put my card information and clicked in "purchase" button, but nothing happened. I clicked a few times more and nothing. Then i closed the game. A few minutes later i received a message on my online bank saying my purchase was accepted and money was transfered to KingsIsle with my DEBIT CARD, but i didn't receive any crowns.
Then i contacted my bank support 2 times, and both said me the purchase was done, confirmed AND IS NOT PENDENT. I sent screenshots from my bank statement to w101 support, saying I already contacted my bank support, but all the w101 support can do is SEND ME THE SAME E-MAIL ALWAYS, always saying to me contact my bank support or saying the purchase isn't complete, it's just "pendent", no matter how much times I say "IT'S NOT PENDENT, IT WAS WITH MY DEBIT CARD, I ALREADY CONTACTED MY BANK SUPPORT".

Please, i need help with this.
Hi, I understand this being an urgent issue, especially as it is financial but it also only happened yesterday so please allow customer support time to read it

Whenever we send a message to support we get back an automated email confirming they have received it. This is not their reply! This is their system to let us know they received it. They will respond to your message asap but this can take 48 hours, so we have to be patient. I've found them to be very quick with financial things so hopefully by the time you read this it has already been resolved...if not though, please wait for their response

It sounds like there was a slow connection issue and you closed the game mid-purchase, interrupting the transaction as it was about to update the account to show the crowns. KI Support will be able to check the purchase and update it for you. It's frustrating that you've bought crowns and can't use them immediately but please don't worry that they're lost, KI Support will sort this out for you

PS. When we make multiple tickets for the same issue it can delay response as they have to go through all associated tickets before dealing with the issue.

Administrator
Thank you Victoria for responding to this support need! AndreiKemp, please email support@wizard101.com if you need any assistance with your account. We will be more than happy to help you out.