Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I appear to have a broken crafting quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2011
As the title says, the crafting quest "Legend of Two Rings" appears to be broken for me. When I talk to Toshio it says I have the quest but when I check my quest log it doesn't show up. Whenever I click on the quest he says "It is my pleasure to teach the honorable trade of crafting. I will teach you, if you will learn." It could just be me being stupid as usual but I'm not really sure. Could somebody help me figure this out?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Here's a link to the quest so you can check the dialog.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Legend_of_Two_Rings#axzz5D8FRe0Tb

You need to buy a ring recipe from Toshio, Seal of the Seraphim. You will also need to buy an equipment crafting table at one of the furniture stores. You must craft two rings and return them to Toshio for inspection.

It sounds like you do have the quest already, because Toshio is prompting you: "It's my pleasure to teach you..." Meaning, he's waiting for you to return with the goods. For some reason, you're just not seeing the quest. Like you, there have been times when for the life of me, I couldn't find a crafting quest that I know was there. I don't know, maybe our eyes skip over it.

Therefore, I think you're all right to go ahead and craft the rings because Toshio is prompting you that he's waiting. If that quest dialog looked familiar, get what you need and then craft ONE ring, listening carefully for the 'quest complete' trumpet sound. If you hear that sound or see text saying you've completed one ring, you're good to go. On the other hand, if that quest dialog does not look familiar, or if you do NOT hear the quest complete sound and/or don't see text on screen after crafting one Seal of the Seraphim ring, stop crafting and contact KI Support instead. They might need to reset something for you.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Jun 02, 2017
Professor Greyrose commented on a post here

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/broken-quests-8ad6a4174d706efc014d86b89b7611da

about a similar topic, it might be able to help you. If not I recommend contacting Kingsisle to help.