Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how to transfer characters

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 08, 2010
how do i transfer characters between my family accounts?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
wiz transfer on Nov 2, 2018 wrote:
how do i transfer characters between my family accounts?
Both of the accounts must have active 12 months membership deals. Neither can have any sanctions. There must be a spare wizard space on the account you want to move a wizard to. (The accounts must be linked as a family of accounts - but I'm guessing from your post you have that covered).

When you're ready to move your wizard contact Mr Lincoln through Support. Let him know the details clearly so he can move the right wizard. Give the account name (not password), name of wizard, school and level. Let him know the account you'd like the wizard moved to.

It might take a little while for them to do the transfer so please be patient...if they're able to do it quickly, they will

Also, if you're playing the wizards and get logged out because someone else logged in, don't worry, it is KI moving your wizard! Give them time to do this before logging back in

Moving wizards is a 'one-off courtesy' so if you want to also move some items to the other account make sure they are on the wizard you are moving. Their backpack, bank, attic and houses etc will all move with them so you can pop gear, mounts, seeds, jewels, reagents, housing items, pets etc on them for the other account. They will NOT take anything in the shared bank and will lose access to this (they will gain access to their new account's shared bank). They will keep their friend list so once they're moved you might want to remove any wizard that is on the account they're now on and add the wizards from the account they left

I hope this helps