Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do i get a new spell deck?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2018
Hello i'm new on this game and i am wondering how i get a new spell deck?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Greetings!

Welcome!

You can get a new deck by:

Purchasing one
Rewards (From doing quests)
Loot (From Boss Drops)

In your case, you can purchase new ones in Wizard City Bazaar. It's located in Odle Town, just as you enter by the right. Click on the deck icon when you reach inside and talk to the merchant and you should see a long list of decks. To make things simpler, you can click on the "Usable" Box which will show decks you can currently used or that applies to your school.

You can also visit the Shopping District. If you go towards the east, you'll see a Deck Icon on a sign. Go inside and you'll see Elowyn. Interacting with him will show you decks he has available for sale.

All The Best!

Be sure to post if you've any more queries!

Survivor
Dec 26, 2012
DavinaCat on Jan 21, 2018 wrote:
Hello i'm new on this game and i am wondering how i get a new spell deck?
As you are new to the game I would recommend getting all of your gear from the

"Bazaar"

A building which is located inside of "Olde town".

When entering "Olde town" it will be on the far right side as you come out of the gate.

For extra help. There is now someone stood outside of the building called "Derrick Blaze". Just in case you couldn't find it

Hope this helps

Kayla

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
You can buy one or win one as a drop.

To buy one, go to the Bazaar and you should easily find another spell deck if you're level 10 or beyond.

To win one, you should keep questing and eventually, new spell decks drop in Krokotopia, Marleybone and Mooshu.

Alia Misthaven