Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

housing item glitch

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 20, 2010
This just started happening about the same time as the Moolinda spell glitch.

I used the elixir to increase my housing item capacity to 300.

After 145 garden plots, 145 plants, and 6 housing items this brings my total to 296 items.

I bought 2 teleporters from the crown shop for a total of 5000 crowns (should of got em from the packs), I placed the exit of the first one near my garden, and the porter itself inside my home. The second I placed the exit inside my home and the porter itself outside near my garden.

The problem I have is the porters are in a sense "dead". They don't work. 5000 crowns for two items i cant use!!!!!!! If i try to pick them up and move them, they disappear but do not show up in my backpack. If I leave and return (in a sense refresh the area) the porter is back in the original location. Cant send them to my backpack either when in attic mode.

Same thing happens if I try and move it somewhere else outside the home. I move them, they appear in the new location selected, but after a refresh, they go back to their original location.

Is this glitch a result of the new 300 housing item cap that items 299 and 300 are not recognized by the game?? This happened to my last gardening set with other housing items. They are frozen in place. Once my gardens go elder and I harvest the plants and the total housing item number drops, the items unfreeze from their original location and thus can be picked up or moved.

Defender
Dec 20, 2010
Follow-up:

Plants in garden became mature today. When i stand in the porter, I get the pop up to "harvest" a magma pea. The game thinks my porters are a plant!