Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

horrible day 5 glitch! daily assignments!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
so today i did the day 5 assignment on my fire wizard which was to defeat a war horn and after i did that i got the pop. i moved to my house first because i wanted to do it there. when i got there my pop up was gone and when i went to my stone all it said was that it was done with a green check mark. i decided to check Augean Statz just in case and it was the same deal. i went back to cyclops lane and defeated another war horn and nothing. please help me i am very disappointed that i didn't get anything. by the way i was going through my backpack and i found some baby carrot seeds, but I'm not sure if i got them from the war horn i fought or if the day 5 gave them to me automatically without notifying me.

Jason GoldenFlame lvl 78

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
the awesome pyroma... on Apr 13, 2016 wrote:
so today i did the day 5 assignment on my fire wizard which was to defeat a war horn and after i did that i got the pop. i moved to my house first because i wanted to do it there. when i got there my pop up was gone and when i went to my stone all it said was that it was done with a green check mark. i decided to check Augean Statz just in case and it was the same deal. i went back to cyclops lane and defeated another war horn and nothing. please help me i am very disappointed that i didn't get anything. by the way i was going through my backpack and i found some baby carrot seeds, but I'm not sure if i got them from the war horn i fought or if the day 5 gave them to me automatically without notifying me.

Jason GoldenFlame lvl 78
Baby Carrots is one of the rewards possible from day 5 assignment, I got the same ( less than thrilling ) reward. My other wizard got a Doodle Doug Housing game.