Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help I Beg MrDerpWaffles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2016
I made a dumb mistake I accidently fed my shard warriors chest/robe piece to my pet . and this happened because I have a condition know as tourretts syndrome which makes me have what is called a tick and my physical one is randomly hitting or pushing buttons like the key board and mouse and I ticked on the mouse that was on the feed to pet button cause the mouse moved as I ticked and ended up feeding it to my pet and my ticks get worst the more extreme emotions I feel and right now I am ticking so bad do to a stupid cure I can not help and I hate my self so much for my lack of will power and annoying you but please help me get the item back

MrDerpWaffles

Administrator
Hello,

If you send an email to support@wizard101.com, they may be able to assist you in recovering the item.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 30, 2015
MrDerpWaffles on Feb 12, 2016 wrote:
I made a dumb mistake I accidently fed my shard warriors chest/robe piece to my pet . and this happened because I have a condition know as tourretts syndrome which makes me have what is called a tick and my physical one is randomly hitting or pushing buttons like the key board and mouse and I ticked on the mouse that was on the feed to pet button cause the mouse moved as I ticked and ended up feeding it to my pet and my ticks get worst the more extreme emotions I feel and right now I am ticking so bad do to a stupid cure I can not help and I hate my self so much for my lack of will power and annoying you but please help me get the item back

MrDerpWaffles
I'm so sorry to hear that! :(

I don't have Tourette's Syndrome, but I do have Asperger's Syndrome/High-Functioning Autism. Sometimes I flap my hands repetitively, I am very sensitive to loud noises, and I hate crowds. Plus, I am emotionally sensitive. For example, if somebody were to call a non-autistic person a 'noob' or something like that, they might be just a tiny bit offended and/or they could ignore it or shake it off. But some (Not all) autistic people on the other hand are very, very sensitive, and may end up crying if somebody were to insult them.

Trust me, you're not the only Wizard here who has a disability/condition.