Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HELP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
First off let me say we love the game.

Now We are a family the streams your game DAILY... We do GIVEAWAYS biweekly, not any small giveaways either. This past weekend we gave away 100,000 crowns worth of packs, a Bundle, 4 memberships. We do this to help the community grow. We have fun playing games while doing it.

The problem comes from my account constantly being shut down for spending to much money. Yes I use my card on My account, My wife account and my kids accounts. Its becoming increasingly frustrating.
The main problem is that because of this OUR name is being dragged through the mud cause its a few days before I can purchase a few of the prizes then a few more days to purchase the rest.

I need to know is there a way or someone I can contact at KI to buy everything all at once every two weeks.
Crowns, Memberships, Bundle. So I don't run into these problems ever again.

Thank you
THE WITCH CITY FAMILY

Administrator
Aceswolf on Aug 13, 2018 wrote:
First off let me say we love the game.

Now We are a family the streams your game DAILY... We do GIVEAWAYS biweekly, not any small giveaways either. This past weekend we gave away 100,000 crowns worth of packs, a Bundle, 4 memberships. We do this to help the community grow. We have fun playing games while doing it.

The problem comes from my account constantly being shut down for spending to much money. Yes I use my card on My account, My wife account and my kids accounts. Its becoming increasingly frustrating.
The main problem is that because of this OUR name is being dragged through the mud cause its a few days before I can purchase a few of the prizes then a few more days to purchase the rest.

I need to know is there a way or someone I can contact at KI to buy everything all at once every two weeks.
Crowns, Memberships, Bundle. So I don't run into these problems ever again.

Thank you
THE WITCH CITY FAMILY
Hi Aceswolf,

I'm sorry to hear that this is happening to you. Please contact support@kingsisle.com right away and we'll be able to take care of it there. Hopefully we can better approve account acceptance when you make purchases.

Thanks!

Sparck