Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Heckhound+Fireblade=???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2011
I am a level 24 pyromancer, and I used a fireblade and then I used a heckhound and fireblade breaks like it does when you use it, but the heckhound only does over time damage, and its sort of a waste or the fireblade, isnt it? Proffessor Greyrose or someone, please help!

Update 7/26/12
I have figured it out now. Thank you for all the support comments guys. I am level 38 now.

Defender
May 30, 2010
fireblade will increase heckhounds total damage over 3 turns by 35 percent. heckhound does 130 per pip damage over 3turns. with a blade i do 176 damage over 3 turns times numbr of pips used

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
Toothless572 wrote:
I am a level 24 pyromancer, and I used a fireblade and then I used a heckhound and fireblade breaks like it does when you use it, but the heckhound only does over time damage, and its sort of a waste or the fireblade, isnt it? Proffessor Greyrose or someone, please help!

Dude,

All the fireblade does is add 35% more damage done when you cast a spell. Heckhound does not hit on the first round.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
A waste? Um no. It increases the damage over time. So a fireblade will increase it by 35 percent. For all three rounds.

Jasmine FireBlade lvl 76 pyromancer
Jessica SparkleGem lvl 70 thaumaturge