Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Heavenly Palace placement bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 26, 2020
I recently noticed a housing placement bug in the Heavenly Palace house. Here are the items and steps I used to recreate the issue as well as some images showing the location and issue observed.

1. Within the Heavenly Palace house, face the spiral door and go to the tables to your left
  2. Place the following items on one of the tables: tatami floor mat, chopsticks, orange basket
  3. Observe that once placed, the tatami floor mat and the chopsticks can no longer be selected. The orange basket can still be selected.
  4. Go to the tables to the right while facing the spiral door
  5. Place the same items from step 2 on one of the tables
  6. Observe that once placed, all items can be selected

Conclusion: It appears that items with a smaller or flat Z plane cannot be selected when placed on the left tables, but items with a Z plane taller than some number can still be selected.

Images showing the issue (you can't display a lack of being able to select)
https://imgur.com/a/hNupfE2

Administrator
kipagami on Jun 5, 2020 wrote:
I recently noticed a housing placement bug in the Heavenly Palace house. Here are the items and steps I used to recreate the issue as well as some images showing the location and issue observed.

1. Within the Heavenly Palace house, face the spiral door and go to the tables to your left
  2. Place the following items on one of the tables: tatami floor mat, chopsticks, orange basket
  3. Observe that once placed, the tatami floor mat and the chopsticks can no longer be selected. The orange basket can still be selected.
  4. Go to the tables to the right while facing the spiral door
  5. Place the same items from step 2 on one of the tables
  6. Observe that once placed, all items can be selected

Conclusion: It appears that items with a smaller or flat Z plane cannot be selected when placed on the left tables, but items with a Z plane taller than some number can still be selected.

Images showing the issue (you can't display a lack of being able to select)
https://imgur.com/a/hNupfE2
Thanks Kipagami for describing this concern! We'll take a closer look.