Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Healing Current still bugged

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
First off, let me say I enjoy the new healing current, but there's a problem with it. When you add Radical (+150 healing) to it, it goes from the standard 325 to 400 healing initially, and then it shows 75 from 3 - 5 rounds. The problem is, what happened to the remaining 75 additional healing from the Radical? It didn't get attached to the over time, and it didnt get attached to the initial healing. Where did it go? I THINK (opinion only) part of the issue has to do with the randomness of the healing over time. The game can't show you what it's adding to the over time healing because it doesnt yet know how many rounds it will heal for. Perhaps instead of 3-5 rounds, it heals for 3 (or 4 if you want to split the difference), and then the game would know what to add.

Here's what I feel it SHOULD be:

325 Regular Spell healing initially + 75 over 3 (or 4) rounds initially (the default)

400 Radical spell healing initially +100 over 3 rounds with radical
375 Radical Spell healing initially + 100 over 4 rounds with radical (if taking the average of current healing over time)

This would add the bonus to both the initial heal AND the over time heal, and it would also make it easy for it to display properly.

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
Or adding a turn 400+ 75 over 4,5 of 6 turn

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Stormwind 8108 on Dec 10, 2021 wrote:
Or adding a turn 400+ 75 over 4,5 of 6 turn
sure, you could do that, but the reason i went with the options I went with, is so that the healing over X rounds is known and consistent with other over time spells. I'd be fine if they changed it to over 3 rounds just so it synchs with most other spells in the game in regards to the over time mechanic.