Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Has my account been compromised

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
I noticed today that the wizard that defaulted as the one to play was not the one that I was last playing on. Normally I would just write it off, but I also found out today that the laptop that I usually play it on has a pop up add virus. I'm now worried that someone has gained access to my account. Is there any way to see a history of the log in times of my account to see if the account was accessed while I was not playing.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2010
I'm not 100% sure if you can see that. Maybe try going into your settings to see if it will tell you? Like where it tells you how much longer you have if you're a member?

Fiona IceDust
Level 77 Thaumaturge

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
If you believe your account might be at risk I suggest changing the password right now. You may do that www.wizard101.com/user/kiaccounts/manage/changepassword/game Here. Also If you notice your email was changed Or anything like that I suggest also changing your email password as well.

As for your question if you can check to see who was last on your account I am sorry that people cannot access that information. Always be smart an never give your password out. And make 100% sure you only enter your password on secure sites. Always look at the address Bar at the top of your browser. Does it say https://www.wizard101.com ? If you ever see a site that doesn't show that address in that exact format never enter your password. Stay safe :)

Defender
Apr 18, 2014
It does not matter which wizard was last played on, sometimes it chooses a wizard to display. I have my account full with 6 wizards, 3 of which I do not play on often. However, upon opening the game, occasionally it will display one of those wizards, especially after the game crashes due to an overload. If you are suspecting that your account was compromised, check to see if there are any missing items!

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
thanks for all the tips, turns out I was just being paranoid. It was pretty much as Dakota said, it was just defaulting to my balance wizard, though in this case it was caused by switching which computer I played on