Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grub Guardian Will need to be updated for iOS

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 03, 2017
Today I got a message from apple when opening Grub Guardian it is as follows "Grub Guardian Needs to Be Updated This app will not work with future versions of iOS. The developer of this app needs to update it to improve compatibility" Clicking learn more brings up this "This app may slow down your iPhone and will not work with future versions of iOS if they are not updated. If no update is available, contact the app developer for more information.

This comes after I just spent crowns to unlock all towers and maps. Please update it so I can continue to enjoy playing this fun game. Thank you.

Here are the pictures of the messages:

(I had to edit out your pictures per the rules, but I do have them saved. Thanks! ~Dworgyn)

Thank you so much for your time and work on this great game!

Defender
Apr 18, 2014
This sounds like an issue for the app developer themselves. I would try to email Kingsisle support about this issue, and see where they redirect you to. I play on Android mainly, but I do have an iPad that I occasionally use for it as well. As far as I know my app is automatically updated. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app if you still have this problem!

Survivor
Apr 03, 2017
The message now states that the app will be unplayable on iOS 11. Is there any news on what's going on?

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
We'd like to update this app, but have no current time frame for when that will be done. In the meantime, you can still play Grub Guardian on freekigames.com:

https://www.freekigames.com/grub-guardian