Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

(Glitch) Can't join a dungeon that I have to go to

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
So I just started Khrysalis, and am currently on the quest "Free Mouse" I started it, defeated the first two sets of enemies, then left because I noticed the Khrycket was in there and I didn't have Zeke's quest yet.
When I realized I had to finish the quest I was on to get Zeke's quest, I used my dungeon recall and went back in. It wouldn't let me enter the door to the next room. So I left out the entrance and was mildly surprised that it didn't warn me like I usually have it. Not a big deal because I can easily redo the dungeon, but when I tried re-entering through the sigil, nothing comes up. No team up, no "Press X to enter"...nothing!
I've tried:
Switching RealmsQuitting and RejoiningClosing out of Wizard and re-loggingLeaving the World and Coming Backto no avail. I don't care about the progress I made in the dungeon..that was easy. I just want to be able to get back in. Anyone know why it's doing this? How do I fix this?
I sent an email to W101 support but if this can be resolved quicker than that that would be awesome.

EDIT: W101 support has fixed it. Everything's better now!