Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gear Vault Crash

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 18, 2009
I sent a report to KI but I figured I would post it here too. When on the third page of some section of my gear vault, if I try to go to some other section (the exact trigger seems to change depending on which section I'm in), my game crashes. It doesn't happen if I'm on the first or second page but it seems to happen on the third page, regardless of which section I'm on. So just be warned, all of you guys who have lots of stuff in your vaults.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2010
Starblood653 on Apr 6, 2016 wrote:
I sent a report to KI but I figured I would post it here too. When on the third page of some section of my gear vault, if I try to go to some other section (the exact trigger seems to change depending on which section I'm in), my game crashes. It doesn't happen if I'm on the first or second page but it seems to happen on the third page, regardless of which section I'm on. So just be warned, all of you guys who have lots of stuff in your vaults.
I guess that,s what happened to me now all my stuff in the vault looks stock from where you first start playing the game.