Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening Level Bar Incorrect

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
I have noticed on all of my wizards that the level bar is incorrect. The level number out to the side is correct, but the bar has dropped back. On one of my wizards (lvl 7) the bar is not even showing as a novice. On another, (lvl 8) the bar is showing as a lvl 5. This has happened on all of my wizards.

Is anyone else seeing this with their wizards or is it a glitch that is only on mine?

Prof. Halston, do you have an answer to this?

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
i was a full level 10 grandmaster gardener before the update- after the update it moved me to the start of level 10 so I have to do it all over?

Survivor
May 02, 2009
Well after us updating the game we managed to do that we are using all of our technology to try to fix it.The person who scanned your question saw one was not true this is what it is novice wizards can not garden only level 12's can

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
This is not a glitch. To keep things consistant, your Gardening Level Bar increases the same way your Experience Bar increases; when you gain a level, it resets to the beginning again.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
branthecan wrote:
Well after us updating the game we managed to do that we are using all of our technology to try to fix it.The person who scanned your question saw one was not true this is what it is novice wizards can not garden only level 12's can

I don't know who you are but you write like a kid. That level is not my wizard level. It is gardening level. All of my wizards are well above the level 12 required to garden.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Superwiz1560 wrote:
This is not a glitch. To keep things consistant, your Gardening Level Bar increases the same way your Experience Bar increases; when you gain a level, it resets to the beginning again.

The Gardening level bar has never reset to the beginning. Each segment of the bar is a level. All I am saying is that the bar is no longer consistent with the actual level of the gardener.

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
goldendragon18 wrote:
Superwiz1560 wrote:

The Gardening level bar has never reset to the beginning. Each segment of the bar is a level. All I am saying is that the bar is no longer consistent with the actual level of the gardener.

no the update changed that now it works like an xp bar

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
goldendragon18 wrote:
Superwiz1560 wrote:

Not anymore. Now, the Gardening Bar acts the same way as the Experience Bar. The bar is not consistant with the level because of this change.