Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

gardening issue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
planted couch potatoes 2 days ago. checked them today and they are still babies and are not growing

Survivor
Dec 30, 2014
Are you sure it has been two days ago?

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Couch_Potatoes

The wiki says that it will take a seedling 13 hours to get to young.
It also says that it takes 29 hours for a young couch potato to get to mature.

There could be a couple of options. I don't know for sure what could be wrong, but here are some possibilities.

• You might have not realized that it has only been one day and not two? I don't know lol
  • Maybe your plant already got to the young stage (which takes 13 hours) and you didn't realize that it still has to go through the young stage to get to mature
  • This seems like a more logical possibility. Did you place your couch potatoes next to stinkweed? If so, this is most likely the slowness in growth. Stinkweed slows their aging process by 25%.

Stinkweed. Must die.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Maybe you're not checking them on a regular basis? If you wait two days to check, they won't mature as fast. I check my plants once a day (some check theirs every few hours). My plants won't mature as fast, because I'm not using the baby-mature-elder timing cycle.

Do you have some or all the likes for the Couch Potatoes? Be sure to look up in the Wiki for likes and dislikes.

Plants only advance to the next level when you log into the game on that character who has the garden.