Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
My brother, Sean MistGrove, lost 13 couch potato from gardening, so he was using the plant all spell and planted couch potatoes, as soon as he clicked the plant all spell, he went into the red barn farm house where the bank is located. Then when he went out, he saw none of the big soils filled. He is upset because he doesn't know what happen and I don't either. Is there a reason to why this happened? Or is it a bug? Also, he wanted me to post this because he just joined the forums and said he didn't have the "new message" option. So, is there a way to get them back since he put a lot of Grizzlehiem farming into those Couch Potatoes? Thanks for the help!

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
If he does not stack his plants, contact customer support. If he has anything stacked in his house at all there is nothing to be done for the lost seeds.

It is always best to wait until all gardening animations complete before leaving that zone!

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Adding to what Jasmine said...

I've noticed that if you leave an area before a gardening spell has completely finished, it basically gets "undone." You have to do it over again when you come back. In other words, your brother might have his seeds right back where they started, as if he'd never planted them at all. (Because effectively, he didn't!)

Did he check to see if the seeds are in his backpack?

If they're there, then just stick around outside until all the animations are done the next time he tries to plant them. If they're not in his backpack or bank, then definitely contact support and hopefully they can help restore the missing seeds.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Jun 18, 2010
Is anyone else having the problem of NOT getting anything when they harvest plants?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Darkwidow68 on Sep 26, 2017 wrote:
Is anyone else having the problem of NOT getting anything when they harvest plants?
Make sure there's room in your bank and backpack. If they're both full, there won't be room for what you harvest. Crowns seeds are the only exception (they'll go into your bank even if it's full). But you will lose everything else if there's no place for it to go.

Make sure you haven't hit the max number of treasure cards - you won't get any more if you have 999. If you've reached the max number, either trade, destroy, or sell off the ones you don't need.

It's the same with reagents, if you have more than 999 of one type you won't be able to collect any more unless you sell off or transmute some.

Alia Misthaven