Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game not loading

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
William ThunderSwo... on Sep 2, 2017 wrote:
Ughhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
My Friends and I were playing and just less than 5 minutes ago we got BOOTED out!
Why not just Answer ya Twiiter and us here on Wizard101, on What, Where, Why, Who and How?

I think it's High Time to Call in The FBI Cyber Crime Units and see what they can do!

I also Believe you gonna need to ANTI up on Awards for us all Suffering from this mess, not some cheap stuff either!

Thanks!
William Newman
aka William ThunderSword
Hey guys, I see a lot of comments similar to this and I just want to share my feeling here. Don't give the staff such a hard time about it; if they could stop this immediately, they would. I feel like many of you are behaving as if this an easy fix or that you are the only ones being impacted. Please remember that when the server is being attacked, everyone is losing out on the game. We know it is frustrating, that you have crops to tend and dungeons to farm and that you are excited about the birthday celebrations and cannot access these. However, neither can anyone else, and this is not KingsIsle's intent. They are working very hard to stop the server attacks from happening.

Also, think about in these terms: KingsIsle is losing money for the servers being down as people pay to play and spend crowns daily. They will lose a lot if people cannot play. They do not want the servers to be down and are working very hard not only so that their game can stay running, but so that we can enjoy it as well. They do care about your satisfaction with the game and have been spending numerous hours troubleshooting their servers in order to ensure not only that the game is playable, but your privacy is safe.

I also want to note that KingsIsle, out of many online games I have played, has the most supportive staff I have encountered. I am sure they will extend the birthday celebration if needed- because what is the point of having a party if no one can join? It's just logic that the party will go on after the attacks. The staff have also been keeping timely updates in this thread so that you know what is going on. Unfortunately, with cyber attacks, it is difficult to know just when they will stop and to track the culprit. These attackers are masters of changing IPs and concealing codes and locations, so it isn't as easy as you may think to stop them. Also, really there is nothing that officials can do on the matter outside of the game, as it is not a bank being compromised etc.

Survivor
Nov 08, 2015
Dworgyn, wizard not working for me in the caribbean,Trinidad. What is going on?

Survivor
Oct 23, 2013
Wasn't working two days ago, was working yesterday, not working today.
Goodluck getting to the bottom of this kingsisle, we await the return of our favorite game

Scarlet

Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
Oh man!!!!!! I still can't get on......Wizard not loading for me since thursday! It's saturday!! Having Wizard withdrawal!! How much longer?????

Survivor
Jan 07, 2017
Did the game go down again or something? It's not letting me sign on (˘╭╮˘)

Survivor
Aug 02, 2017
I have been trying to load for over 3 hours and still not able. GIVE us a time frame for repair.

Survivor
May 21, 2012
AtarashiJinsei on Sep 2, 2017 wrote:
I have been trying to load for over 3 hours and still not able. GIVE us a time frame for repair.
That's odd. My partner and I just played for over three hours straight with no interruptions or issues, unlike the other night when he couldn't stay connected for more than 30 seconds.

Survivor
Sep 21, 2013
Survivor
Oct 19, 2013
please can you send another update to let us know when we will be able to play. this is insane. three days now.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2015
I understand that it might take time however, we are paying for something that isn't working. In real world you would get a refund or something.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
the game its not loading for me still its been 2 days already :(

Survivor
Aug 21, 2017
Survivor
Apr 05, 2012
Game not loading

I was doing mount Olympus and the game lost connection and when I open wizard 101 it said error 107

Survivor
Sep 10, 2016
just want to know what will happen with my membership since i havent been able to log on for a couple days.

Defender
Jun 08, 2015
I shall but whisper this . . . is it down again? Hope not, but if it is, good luck, KI.

Survivor
Mar 05, 2015
Survivor
Jul 12, 2016
Hi I was just wondering if KI was down again? I was playing for about 2 hours then lost connection

Survivor
Aug 30, 2017
Was disconnected in the middle of a street battle in Krokotopia and could not sign back it. Game is apparently down again. This seems to be happening daily now. It went down about 15 minutes ago and I have made repeated efforts to go back in and make sure my wizard is out of a battle zone, but no such luck. This will make the second battle I was in when the game went out. The last time my wizards health had gone down to zero with zero mana too. Ah gee, is there no way to keep our wizards safe with all of this going on? Do we just not do our quest till all has been cleared for us to safely play? Please advise as to what we need to do. I know all of you at KingsIsle have really got your hands full dealing with these technical problems in our beloved Wizard101. All of your fans are really counting on getting back to normal with our game playing and would love some advice as to how we deal with the disconnects in mid battle. You guys do a really GREAT job. Crossing my fingers, eyes, and toes crossed here that we can all settle back and enjoy Wizard101 soon again.

Survivor
Mar 19, 2014
I was in a krok exated when I lost connection and I am unable to log back in so does this mean I lose the drops?

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I was playing from yesterday evening until now and the game broke again :(

Survivor
Dec 04, 2011
The game has just disconnected me, probably another DDoS attack?

Survivor
Sep 05, 2012
Hope all is well KI, bring back Wiz101 soon - New Zealand Players miss our game time. Hope you can fix this problem permanently.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2016
oh it was working few min but now i can't log on .. oh gash

Survivor
Aug 27, 2017
spellhunterx12 on Sep 2, 2017 wrote:
I can't log in either right now. I hope these attacks stop!
The attacks will stop eventually. Hang on, KI are getting this fixed.
I assume it'll take 5-8 days to resolve, but with patience brings rewards.