Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game freezes at load screen

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2018
Dear KI
Not sure if I'm the only one with this issue, but sometimes my game freezes at the load screen,but I'm able to open my menu and such using my keyboard. Furthermore during this issue I cannot log out and have to alt+F4 and reload the game in order to get it working again. Awesome game love the new update to the graphics. Long time player since you guys first started 10 years ago.

Administrator
Sophia Lifeblood on Sep 25, 2018 wrote:
Dear KI
Not sure if I'm the only one with this issue, but sometimes my game freezes at the load screen,but I'm able to open my menu and such using my keyboard. Furthermore during this issue I cannot log out and have to alt+F4 and reload the game in order to get it working again. Awesome game love the new update to the graphics. Long time player since you guys first started 10 years ago.
Hi Sophia,

For all account related questions, please email support@wizard101.com, we’ll be glad to take care of you there! Include as much information as you can about the concern, but do NOT share your password with us. We will never ask for your password.

Thanks!