Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game didn't download and won't let me team up :(

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 30, 2014
Very unhappy. Some weeks ago, I started playing wiz on a different computer. Today I wanted to do a specific team up for the spiral showcase event, and when I finally found it and pressed team up, I got the hold on young wizard, that area is not ready error. It would not allow me access, and I missed my group. Now I've been trying for an hour and I can't find another group. The game should download when it can, not wait and then deny access to what I paid for. There has been no game downloading for a long time, it's not even trying. And even when this one finally works, what will happen if I try a different team up? Sorry young wizard?

Administrator
sword tree on Mar 23, 2021 wrote:
Very unhappy. Some weeks ago, I started playing wiz on a different computer. Today I wanted to do a specific team up for the spiral showcase event, and when I finally found it and pressed team up, I got the hold on young wizard, that area is not ready error. It would not allow me access, and I missed my group. Now I've been trying for an hour and I can't find another group. The game should download when it can, not wait and then deny access to what I paid for. There has been no game downloading for a long time, it's not even trying. And even when this one finally works, what will happen if I try a different team up? Sorry young wizard?
Hi Sword Tree! This is likely due to the area not being loaded before. Give it a try again and it should work fine. If it doesn't though, please let us know.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
Hello

I have a related problem with the team ups also. I have issues where the load into a team up I am paused at the loading screen on all events. This happens if I am at the team up it self or from the Kiosk team up. I have run to all places my self and they still wait on loading even if I go into the battle by my self. The screen before the dudgeon loads to let move, says screen Not responding at the top of the screen. This problem is worse since we now have dungeons now if are late you will die or 3 people in the fight already destroy the boss. Any advice on what I may need to fix.

Ronan

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
Yes, it did work eventually for that particular team up but if I try a different team up, then I'll have to wait for download again, possibly missing another group. My point is that I paid for the game and it should be delivered as soon as reasonably possible. I shouldn't have to wait to use each bit of it because KI didn't deliver it yet.