Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game constantly crashing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2011
Greetings to my fellow wizard students, and to the Ravenwood faculty and staff. I have an issue that I am certain is not hardware related, and I am curious if anyone else is constantly having the same problem. At least once an hour my session will crash. I have no issues with connectivity, and I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program. Both of these countermeasures have been met with zero change. Can anyone steer me in the right direction towards a solution, or is this being experienced by a number of other spiral dwellers? I just want to assure everyone one more time, my hardware handles a lot (and I mean a LOT) more than the system requirements call for. Thanks in advance, and have a magical day!

Administrator
Elicit DeathAdder on Jan 31, 2019 wrote:
Greetings to my fellow wizard students, and to the Ravenwood faculty and staff. I have an issue that I am certain is not hardware related, and I am curious if anyone else is constantly having the same problem. At least once an hour my session will crash. I have no issues with connectivity, and I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program. Both of these countermeasures have been met with zero change. Can anyone steer me in the right direction towards a solution, or is this being experienced by a number of other spiral dwellers? I just want to assure everyone one more time, my hardware handles a lot (and I mean a LOT) more than the system requirements call for. Thanks in advance, and have a magical day!
Hi Elicit! Just to be sure, have you updated all of your graphics drivers and system drivers? It's possible there was a game update that requires a new driver support.

Survivor
May 21, 2011
I have seen this similar issue.
It's not a Wizard101 gaming session without the crash at least once within an hour or two.
I believe it was last Sunday February 10th that my fire wizard friend and a stranger both commented to me during the same day if I noticed the servers lagging so you are definitely not alone in this!
Issues still apparent today

- Noah SilverBlood

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Hey wizards!

I was running Mirror Lake with a full group today -

2 of them lost connection and another guy and myself had our computers freeze at the same time

What's up?