Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gahlwok, no loot for win?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 26, 2011
I admit I am a little too high to be fighting him but I need a water mole statue to complete my mole theme at my house and decided to farm him for it since it is the only way I heard of getting it.

Well, after several fights I got absolutely nothing from him, just the sound you get when you get nothing, lol.

Is there a level limit for winning loot from certain bosses or the drops ultra ultra rare? I am very upset if there is a level limit. If so there needs to be a crafting solution to this problem.

Please help me, since this is pretty much all I have to do until the next expansion, if this is the case then I will probably just give up on 101, since it has made the game unrewarding just because I have reached a certain level.

Defender
Sep 29, 2008
While i seriously doubt there is any level limit i know there is a bug where it appears as if you won nothing from a fight usually as a result of being connected too long tho but even though you see nothing check your bag you actually still get the drops you were due its a weird bug and very annoying at times and fresh log ins usually fix the issue but its only temporary.

Administrator
https://www.wizard101.com/game/update-notes/may2012#inventory

Inventory Limitations
  • Banks now have enforced quantity limits. Your bank is now limited to 100 items or less. If you currently have more than 100 items in your bank, you will be unable to place more into your bank. You must sell, delete or feed these items to your pets
  • If your backpack and bank are full, you will no longer be able to receive regular items as rewards from duels
  • Quest related rewards, harvested Seeds and Crowns items are exempt from this limitation and you will continue to receive those rewards
  • You will receive an alert when your inventory is full and you can no longer receive rewards from duels

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Aug 23, 2012
This happens to me. SOmetimes I will be farming for something and it will make the sound that it makes if you get nothing. I go to check my backpack, and it shows that I did indeed get something from the battle. Probably a glitch.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
This happens if you happened to feed your pet and the last thing you got was xp from an item. You can relaunch the game to start seeing drops again or simply feed your pet another item that gives something other than xp.

Hannah Lifebringer level 90 Life