Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Friendship multi fish tank

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 20, 2014
I purchased the Friendship/Valentine fish tank today. When I put the fish in the tank, the fish are invisible. It lists them as being in the tank .I tried different fish, putting fish in and out, moved the tank location--nothing helps.

Also the Valentine Be Mine fish is not in the Commons. I used winnow fire and fished every single fish and no "Be Mine". It should be there by now. I'll try tomorrow. Maybe it hasn't loaded. Valentine's Day is less than a week away!

Survivor
Feb 16, 2017
Same here! I placed the Friendship Keeper Multi-Tank in my house, added the fish, and the fish do not show up in the tank. The tank itself itself also looks dark compared to the other items in my house. Like you, I checked the fish in the aquarium and all the fish show up in the list as being in the aquarium. Probably should open up a ticket I'm thinking.

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
I can confirm this. My tank not working also and I have dish in it please fix.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Thank you for your bug reports. We are aware of the issue with the new fishtank and will fix it in an upcoming update.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2014
Thanks Dworgn/KI. Love this game! Love that KI is continually updating and monitoring and fixing bugs in this game.! Many thanks.

PS I did catch a "Be Mine" fish but not for the wizard who needs it. LOL I'l keep trying. Love to fish.