Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Freekigames

AuthorMessage
Archon
Sep 17, 2012
For the past few days the server is unable to connect to give rewards. In Grub Guardian it tells you this before playing because it cannot connect to your player. In Trivia however, it doesn't tell you until you have already done the quiz, so it counts as a play without giving rewards.

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
same thing with me it is happening to me too! It said to download wizard101 cus I didn't have a character yet wat?

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
I am still getting trivia rewards even though I occasionally get this error message. Check your crowns history. As for GG, I haven't been playing that recently so I'm not sure what is going on there.

7/7/16 EDIT: I'm getting the error message more and more. It's now to the point where I can't see the results screen for many of the quizzes, including state animals. I help to maintain a database of trivia answers on Legends of the Spiral and this is getting in the way. PLEASE somebody over at KI look into this sooner rather than later!

Survivor
Apr 28, 2016
Seethe42:
I do Not see the gift box still. How do you open it?