Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire Gummy Bunny Monstrology Bug

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 18, 2016
Hello Sparck and Kingsisle team! I hope that you guys all had an excellent Christmas and an even better New Year's Day and enjoyed the time off with family and friends while getting some much-needed rest. I have been enjoying the new world of Karamelle so far and I'm having so much fun questing in it on my Myth wizard. However, that being said, all worlds must come with their fair share of in game bugs (not everyone's perfect). I would like to bring to your attention a bug with the Fire Gummy Bunny mobs in Nibbleheim Mines, Karamelle. The bug is simple. For some reason, when I use "Extract Golem" to extract animus from the Fire Gummy Bunny mobs in Karamelle, it doesn't register in my spellbook even though the game confirms that I, indeed, collected the animus from them. I tested the other bunny mobs as well, and even the Bundozer boss, and all of them dropped animus regularly except the Fire Bunny mobs. This is upsetting because since my birthday is in April (Easter Month) I was looking to add the Fire Bunny mobs to my Monstrology collection. Please take a look at this issue as to why the Fire Gummy Bunny mobs aren't registering in your Spellbook despite extracting Animus from them after combat. Thank you for all the hard work you guys do and have a blessed 2021!!!!!!! God bless!!!!!!!!

Sincerely and with love from all my wizards,

-Blaze DreamBlade (Master of Myth and Monsters)
-Blaze StormSword (Master of Storm and Lightning)
-Blaze StarBlade (Master of Life and Nature)
-Blaze MoonCloud (Master of Fire and Burning)
-Blaze CrowWraith (Master of Death and the Dark Arts)

Administrator
crimsonreaper5 on Jan 5, 2021 wrote:
Hello Sparck and Kingsisle team! I hope that you guys all had an excellent Christmas and an even better New Year's Day and enjoyed the time off with family and friends while getting some much-needed rest. I have been enjoying the new world of Karamelle so far and I'm having so much fun questing in it on my Myth wizard. However, that being said, all worlds must come with their fair share of in game bugs (not everyone's perfect). I would like to bring to your attention a bug with the Fire Gummy Bunny mobs in Nibbleheim Mines, Karamelle. The bug is simple. For some reason, when I use "Extract Golem" to extract animus from the Fire Gummy Bunny mobs in Karamelle, it doesn't register in my spellbook even though the game confirms that I, indeed, collected the animus from them. I tested the other bunny mobs as well, and even the Bundozer boss, and all of them dropped animus regularly except the Fire Bunny mobs. This is upsetting because since my birthday is in April (Easter Month) I was looking to add the Fire Bunny mobs to my Monstrology collection. Please take a look at this issue as to why the Fire Gummy Bunny mobs aren't registering in your Spellbook despite extracting Animus from them after combat. Thank you for all the hard work you guys do and have a blessed 2021!!!!!!! God bless!!!!!!!!

Sincerely and with love from all my wizards,

-Blaze DreamBlade (Master of Myth and Monsters)
-Blaze StormSword (Master of Storm and Lightning)
-Blaze StarBlade (Master of Life and Nature)
-Blaze MoonCloud (Master of Fire and Burning)
-Blaze CrowWraith (Master of Death and the Dark Arts)
Hello and thanks for the holiday greetings! We did indeed have a safe and happy holidays, restful, quiet overall here at least at my place.

This is indeed a known issue and will be fixed, probably with an update later this month. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!