Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire elf has a bad aim

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 30, 2011
So this is just a glitch I found today. I was batting Practice Arena 2 Vs. 2, my death and a storm, against a fire and life. The life was knocked out and fled by a kraken, and the fire lingered on the battlefield. I dispelled his Pixie, and then summoned the 4-pip minion animate called "Ghoulish Retainer".

The fire wiz used a pixie, then apparently logged out when it was about to heal him. Me, my alley, and the minion all were preparing a bunch of attacks on the wizard that is now gone. Normally after someone fled and you were targeting him/her/them, you will just pass after. But we went second, and none of us passed when we were targeting the now empty battle circle.

The spells we used all turned on us. Well, not exactly. The animation turned on us. I used poison. It focused on my minion, and you can hear the bubbling sound of the poison animation but no actual animation was there. Then the storm wiz on my team passed and my minion used a Fire Elf on the now gone wizard. The fire elf spell COMPLETELY turned backwards on our team and shot his fire arrow at the ground, between the storm wizard and my ghoul minion. We took no actual damage, but I just wanted to bring this up.