Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire Deckathalon Leaderboards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2018
Hi, I noticed that the deckathalon leaderboard icon is nowhere to be seen for me, can anybody help me, or is anyone else having the same issue?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
fosstanager on Jul 13, 2019 wrote:
Hi, I noticed that the deckathalon leaderboard icon is nowhere to be seen for me, can anybody help me, or is anyone else having the same issue?
Hiya, there are no leaderboards any more to allow more players to achieve their goals without having to spend all day every day maintaining their place

You can achieve your goals by filling your own achievement bar and farming the event for the runes you need for crafting. Remember the best runes drops from the highest level.

Good luck and enjoy!

Survivor
Dec 25, 2018
Victoria FireHeart on Jul 16, 2019 wrote:
Hiya, there are no leaderboards any more to allow more players to achieve their goals without having to spend all day every day maintaining their place

You can achieve your goals by filling your own achievement bar and farming the event for the runes you need for crafting. Remember the best runes drops from the highest level.

Good luck and enjoy!
Ahh, makes sense, thanks for letting me know!
I was hoping to get one of the class pets, but this update is pretty good, it was hard trying to stay up at the top.