Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire Dealer Ultra Gem for pet

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 16, 2014
Can you please check on the drop rate for the Fire Dealer Ultra Gem for the pet in Empyrea in the Jungle Region? My Fire has been farming there for days and days and has gotten all the dealer gems (Balance, Storm, Death and life) except the fire one. Not sure what others have gotten, but can you please check on the drop rate of this one specific gem. I'm not sure why the other gems are dropping except this one. I have also farmed in the other areas it is located and the same has occurred. Thank you!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Pyle1197 on Dec 1, 2017 wrote:
Can you please check on the drop rate for the Fire Dealer Ultra Gem for the pet in Empyrea in the Jungle Region? My Fire has been farming there for days and days and has gotten all the dealer gems (Balance, Storm, Death and life) except the fire one. Not sure what others have gotten, but can you please check on the drop rate of this one specific gem. I'm not sure why the other gems are dropping except this one. I have also farmed in the other areas it is located and the same has occurred. Thank you!
My Fire is in the same situation yous is. She farmed quite a lot the other night and got some furniture, but neither the Fire Dealer gem nor any usable Cabalist gear fell her way. It's frustrating...

Alia Misthaven