Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Few bugs!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2015
For the quest "legend of two rings" I have to craft the seal of the seraphim twice. I bought the crafting spell and it pops up when I go to my crafting tab. HOWEVER, it does not appear when I go to craft it at the crafting table, meaning I am not able to finish my quest???

The second bug is that I am now a level 43 death wizard, and I googled when my next spells should be and the quests I Know a Guy...

PLEASE help

Hero
May 02, 2009
For your first issue, make sure that you're actually using the correct crafting table for it. In this case, the Equipment Crafting Station.

For your second issue, it's honestly unclear as to what you're asking here. for that specific quest you need access to Grizzleheim, but don't fret if you don't since the spell he gives is optional anyways.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2015
flash33 on Sep 16, 2016 wrote:
For your first issue, make sure that you're actually using the correct crafting table for it. In this case, the Equipment Crafting Station.

For your second issue, it's honestly unclear as to what you're asking here. for that specific quest you need access to Grizzleheim, but don't fret if you don't since the spell he gives is optional anyways.
I am 100% sure that I am using the right crafting table. I'm not entirely sure why it's not there

On my second issue, I do have access to Grizzleheim, I just haven't thoroughly explored the area as of yet. Either way, the quest is given by Baldur in Wizard City around level 35, but it just isn't popping up no matter what. Even if it is an optional spell, I'd rather have it than not have it. I enjoy finishing all the quests

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
talktomax on Sep 18, 2016 wrote:
I am 100% sure that I am using the right crafting table. I'm not entirely sure why it's not there

On my second issue, I do have access to Grizzleheim, I just haven't thoroughly explored the area as of yet. Either way, the quest is given by Baldur in Wizard City around level 35, but it just isn't popping up no matter what. Even if it is an optional spell, I'd rather have it than not have it. I enjoy finishing all the quests
There are prerequisites for the quest. Go back to the link you gave and follow the quest line back and figure out what you missed. The prereq for that one is in Mirkholm Keep, so if you haven't done that area it's a good place to start.