Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fall Update Bug Tracker - Please LINK issues here

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 03, 2020
Have not received the ‘master of’ badge for my life wizard. All of the spells up to lvl 48 have been trained including secret trainers.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2016
Sparck on Nov 18, 2020 wrote:
PLEASE LINK IN A REPLY ONLY EXISTING POSTS FROM ELSEWHERE

These reports can come from Halston's Laboratory here in the official forums, the Wizard101 Central forums, social media, or any officially recognized fansite.

Please do not post a reply without first locating or creating a separate post for the issue. Link that new or existing post here ONLY. A few words of explanation for context with the link is perfect.

Latest Known Issues (New issues will be added to the TOP of the list)
This list is only issues and bugs. Do not link references to general dislikes or confusion of a feature. We will be reviewing those separately. Please let us know about any others not on this list. Thank you!

General Concerns

PLEASE LINK IN A REPLY ONLY EXISTING POSTS FROM ELSEWHERE

Thanks for helping to make this a great update for all Wizards!
https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/judge-veg-polymorphs-have-no-stats-8ad6a4257743150b017764a4dec66e82/8ad6a4257743150b017764a4dec96e83

Possible Bug: Judge Veg polymorphs have no stats.

Survivor
Sep 30, 2009
The black licorice whip wand bugs out when you stich it. When it is un-stiched and you "crack the whip" either during standing animation or when casting a spell it works correctly. But for some reason if you stich it, as its being swung through the air it transforms into the green seaweed looking original game whip as it moves then changes back once its coiled in your hand. I can provide pictures. Also note that the stich doesn't matter. One was to the uber km wands and one was to the theater mask one, both caused the same bug.

Survivor
Sep 30, 2009
The black licorice whip transforms when it is stiched but works normal when its not. When its stiched it turns into the original green seaweed whip whenever its being cracked.

Survivor
Sep 30, 2009
The big pile of gold is super dark. It actually turns black if you look at it from he side. I took screenshots of the ones from pirate101 inside a super dark cave and compared them and the difference is huge. Wish i could put pictures here.