Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Extract school azoth not working

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 27, 2014
I'm trying to use the Alpha Guild Crafter to extract school azoth and it isn't letting me do it. I have all the reagents. Please could you fix this bug.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2011
king lucas on Sep 26, 2022 wrote:
I'm trying to use the Alpha Guild Crafter to extract school azoth and it isn't letting me do it. I have all the reagents. Please could you fix this bug.
Is your guild's main crafter upgraded to level 2? (the ability to use the school azoth recipe in the crafter should be unlocked after that first upgrade)

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
You probably need to upgrade your crafter. It's confusing and downright misleading that KI shows recipes that can't actually be used, with no indication about this. People have opened things or done upgrades and been very disappointed that after all their effort, they can't still use what is shown. This should be clearly explained and indicated so we know what we are getting.

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
sword tree on Sep 28, 2022 wrote:
You probably need to upgrade your crafter. It's confusing and downright misleading that KI shows recipes that can't actually be used, with no indication about this. People have opened things or done upgrades and been very disappointed that after all their effort, they can't still use what is shown. This should be clearly explained and indicated so we know what we are getting.
Thank you Alex and sword tree for your replies. I agree it is confusing and highly disappointing after going through so much effort, looking forward to actually crafting and now the guild needs another 800 or so refined before even getting what's needed to craft. I must admit I'm beginning to question if it's all worth it. Most of the house crafting items can be crafted regularly or bought with the gold. and again there's another upgrade for more recipes. Can either of you say you have crafted anything yet?