Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Everafter Village Teleporters

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2009
Hello! Recently I tried to place/link the destination for one of my White Teleporters in my Everafter Village Castle (amazing house, by the way) and the destination circle would not appear anywhere but inside the spiral door (I couldn't place it there either). Is there anything that I can do about this or is it something I'll just have to wait for you guys to fix? Thanks much in advance! :)

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Eevee918 on Jun 10, 2019 wrote:
Hello! Recently I tried to place/link the destination for one of my White Teleporters in my Everafter Village Castle (amazing house, by the way) and the destination circle would not appear anywhere but inside the spiral door (I couldn't place it there either). Is there anything that I can do about this or is it something I'll just have to wait for you guys to fix? Thanks much in advance! :)
Hiya,

I saw your post and tested it out. I think you might be trying to place it too close to the entrance. The ground around that area is hilly and we've never been able to place a teleport location on uneven ground. Moving further down the hill I noticed we can't put them on the footpaths either (again, some houses won't allow this) but they can be added to the flat grassy areas.

Try again further down the slope on the flat ground

I hope this helps!