Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Error Occurred," Shuts Down By Itself

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2017
So I was on Grizzleheim doing some combat until I get this "error occurred" notice and my game shut down randomly. I tried relaunching the game three times, same thing. So then I decide to switch over to my PC, and it's the same thing! I don't know what's happening, but I hope this doesn't prevent me from playing w101 forever.

Someone please help.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
The exact same thing happened to me a few days ago! Was on laptop, in a battle, game crashed/laptop turned off, switched to pc, still crashing. I'm able to go on my wizard now because I guess the game had finally decided that my wizard was in the fight for too long dead, and sent me to the commons area after about 30 minutes since initial crash. I think your wizard is ok to go on now. I wonder how many others have experienced this random crashing?? It makes me worried that it'll happen again when I'm in some other important fight. The new wysteria lore spells are apparently a cause for the crashing (not sure if they fixed that yet), so if you or anyone fighting with you casted one of them, then that's probably your solution. However, that wasn't my case and I'm still trying to think of a trigger for my own scenario..