Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Error 110

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I have had trouble logging into the game from time to time. It says that I entered in an invalid password, even though it is exactly correct. Currently, fixing this involves logging into these message boards, where it asks me to confirm my account with Kingsisle's typical verification. Has anyone else has this problem?

Administrator
Lookit Light on May 1, 2019 wrote:
I have had trouble logging into the game from time to time. It says that I entered in an invalid password, even though it is exactly correct. Currently, fixing this involves logging into these message boards, where it asks me to confirm my account with Kingsisle's typical verification. Has anyone else has this problem?
This is a side effect login issue we're looking into. Just keep trying and the second or third time should work fine.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Sparck on May 2, 2019 wrote:
This is a side effect login issue we're looking into. Just keep trying and the second or third time should work fine.
It wasn't that problem. It was Error 110 instead or Error 124, with the problem I described above.

Administrator
Lookit Light on May 2, 2019 wrote:
It wasn't that problem. It was Error 110 instead or Error 124, with the problem I described above.
Thanks for clarifying, got it. These errors are somewhat similar. How long have you had this issue?

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Sparck on May 3, 2019 wrote:
Thanks for clarifying, got it. These errors are somewhat similar. How long have you had this issue?
It's happened twice to me now, so far as I remember. The other time this happened was a couple months ago.